A Chance to Write a New Narrative-A Credible Option for The Undecided
In my first six months I would like to unite Calgarians under these 3 common goals.
- Implement steps to leave Covid behind us and become more prepared for any virus in the future.
- Focus on decreasing vulnerable populations by implementing and incentivizing more community supports
- Focus on the sandwich Generation- those sandwiched into having dependency issues with parents and children
How to support vulnerable populations:
- Infection, prevention and control education on community levels based on principles in nursing.
- Focus on health and wellness, mentally and physically.
- Community involvement until tech catches up with dependency of care issues.
Focus on “sandwich” generation problems.
- Protecting our youth and seniors against nonsensical policies by forming a Calgary ethics committee.
- Focus on getting our youth feeling wanted, productive and involved.
- Advocate for a parental wage alongside subsidized day care.
Fought on the front lines in Afghanistan. Fought on the front lines during Covid-19. Fighting for freedoms and what’s better for Calgarians.
I got your six.